- — Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo)Wed, Apr 03 2013 23:46:31All best thoughts to Roger Ebert who's undergoing another battle. He's been a part of my life for my whole career. http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/03/roger-ebert-taking-leave-of-presence-as-cancer-returns/?hpt=hp_t2 …2013/04/03/rog…
- — ChicagoMayorsOffice (@ChicagosMayor)Thu, Apr 04 2013 20:40:02Roger Ebert will be revered for his contribution to filmmaking and to our city. http://bit.ly/Z4LTGC
- — Leonard Maltin (@leonardmaltin)Thu, Apr 04 2013 21:06:10All my love to Chaz Ebert as we mourn the loss of Roger. He had an indomitable spirit & was one of the gutsiest people I knew. RIP my friend
- — Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47)Thu, Apr 04 2013 20:04:14Shocked and truly, deeply saddened at the loss of the great Roger Ebert. A legend. His voice will be missed.
- — Roger Ebert (@ebertchicago)Mon, Aug 29 2011 00:31:05"Never marry someone who doesn't love the movies you love. Sooner or later, that person will not love you." (Roger Ebert)
- — Diablo Cody (@diablocody)Thu, Apr 04 2013 19:58:24R.I.P. Roger Ebert. It was a privilege to interact with you. Thank you for the support, the criticism, and the true love for the movies.
- — The New York Times (@nytimes)Thu, Apr 04 2013 19:45:59Roger Ebert wrote yesterday: "Thank you for going on this journey with me. I'll see you at the movies." http://nyti.ms/14Ht2s9
- — Suntimes (@Suntimes)Thu, Apr 04 2013 19:35:25There is a hole that can't be filled. One of the greats has left us. Roger Ebert has passed away at the age of 70. http://suntm.es/Z4EIOF
Movie stars, filmmakers, fans say goodbye to Roger Ebert
On Twitter the famous mourn and celebrate the legendary film critic.
byJeff Elder1 Like3,648 Views