- Bellarmine University was well represented at the 2016 ACPA-College Student Educators International Convention. Three colleagues from the Academic Resource Center presented a session that was selected for sponsorship jointly by the ACPA Commission for Academic Support in Higher Education (@ACPACASHE) and the ACPA Commission for Admissions, Orientation, and the First-Year Experience (@ACPA_AOFYE). This co-sponsorship allowed the session to be featured and promoted broadly to the more than 3,000 convention attendees. As a result, it was standing room only by the time the session began. A Directorate Board member from the Commission for Academic Support in Higher Education was kind enough to live tweet the entire session!
- — ACPA CASHE (@ACPACASHE)Tue, Mar 08 2016 13:08:58
- — ACPA CASHE (@ACPACASHE)Tue, Mar 08 2016 13:13:09
- — ACPA CASHE (@ACPACASHE)Tue, Mar 08 2016 13:22:25
- — ACPA CASHE (@ACPACASHE)Tue, Mar 08 2016 13:27:30
- — ACPA CASHE (@ACPACASHE)Tue, Mar 08 2016 13:37:36From 2008-2014 the Pioneer cohort is retained at a higher rate than non-active participants as well as the university's class overall...
- — Jim Breslin, Ph.D. (@jimbreslin)Tue, Mar 08 2016 13:38:45No doubt! So proud that @JoePatzelt is a leader in @BUPioneers and @BellarmineARC! #ACPA16 https://twitter.com/acpacashe/status/707192543952420864 …
- — ACPA CASHE (@ACPACASHE)Tue, Mar 08 2016 13:40:35
- — ACPA CASHE (@ACPACASHE)Tue, Mar 08 2016 13:50:07
Closing the Gap for First Gen College Students at #ACPA16
Bellarmine Presenter Team: Joe Patzelt, Senior Student-Athlete and Pioneer Lead Mentor; Lindsey Peetz, Director of the Pioneer Scholars Program; Kristen N. Wallitsch, Associate Dean of Student Success for Academic Support