- Here are the tweets that started it all.
- Here are the stories that Xeni's followers shared. This is nearly every single tweet, roughly 240 in total, listed in reverse chronological order with the newest ones first.
- — Jennifer Thompson (@Jenntrix)Mon, May 14 2012 04:42:35@xeni My daughter's best friend's mother died of BC this morning. Her 3rd friends mother in 2yrs. How can she think I won't be next?
- — Todd Jagger (@toddjagger)Mon, May 14 2012 04:34:22
- — Chris Overbeek (@coverbeek)Mon, May 14 2012 03:39:18@xeni following your RT all day, I have cried, smiled, and reflected. Thank you for sharing... Mom, Bladder CA. Me, TC. Both alive...
- — Brandon Bennett (@blbennett)Mon, May 14 2012 03:34:22@xeni Thank you for being so open about your diagnosis/recovery. Mother diagnosed and beat breast cancer 15 yrs ago. Today means a lot.
- — ClaireS (@_claire_s_)Mon, May 14 2012 03:36:10
- — Emily Willingham (@ejwillingham)Mon, May 14 2012 03:06:23.@xeni My mother-in-law is breast cancer survivor, now 82, just returned from 50th anniv trip that incl stops in Istanbul&Barcelona
- — marcia dawkins (@drdawkins09)Mon, May 14 2012 02:58:42
- — Rick Holgate (@rickholgate)Mon, May 14 2012 02:32:49@xeni My mother survived breast cancer twice, 20+ years apart...then survived staph this year at 90. Toughness to be admired & emulated.
- — MaximilianVanlancker (@Mlvanlancker)Mon, May 14 2012 02:38:38@xeni Lost my mom to colon/liver cancer in 2007 when I was 13. Been 5 years, mothers day is still tough. Glad people care.
- — Liz Monahan (@onesillymama)Mon, May 14 2012 02:44:36@xeni I was dx with kidney cancer while pg w/2nd child; kidney out @ 17wks. Baby now 6; I am stageIV since 2008 but keep fighting 4 my girls
- — Christine Kraft (@ChristineKraft)Mon, May 14 2012 02:09:55
- — Poor Little Saturday (@PLSBand)Mon, May 14 2012 02:10:46@xeni My mom survived thyroid cancer after total thyroidectomy & I-131. She was radioactive for a month, but 15 yrs on she's alive to love.
- — Beth Clement (@bethannclement)Mon, May 14 2012 02:01:55@xeni I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer 9 years ago today. Ive really been missing her today. Thank you, this helps.
- — Jane Houston Jones (@jhjones)Mon, May 14 2012 01:41:26
Mother's Day Memories of Love, Loss and Living With Cancer
On Mother's Day, May 13, 2012 Xeni Jardin sparked a remarkable conversation on Twitter inspiring hundreds of people to celebrate the lives and share the stories of their mothers who had battled with cancer.
byJosh Stearns8 Likes4,303 Views