- — Sheldon Wolfson FHEA (@ShelleyWolfson)Tue, Nov 25 2014 13:20:54America, either you want democracy or not. If you do then you MUST accept the verdict of the Grand Jury whether you agree or not #ferguson
- — Lex Konnerth (@lkonn1)Tue, Nov 25 2014 12:25:25#Ferguson The grand jury didn't "fail to" they "determined" based on the facts available. Society's reaction is from hear-say & media spin.
- — brb dying (@khylepie)Tue, Nov 25 2014 07:26:24If you agree with the grand jury or Darren Wilson you can unfollow me immediately I don't want anything to do with you. Thanks. #Ferguson
- — Ricardo Davis (@ricardo_1021)Tue, Nov 25 2014 11:41:04After reviewing the evidence that was presented to the Grand Jury - I'm forced to agree with its decision!! #Ferguson
- — Mike Walton (@mrmikesvoice)Tue, Nov 25 2014 14:00:26Grand Jury proceedings in #Ferguson were a farce but reaction of people was just plain stupid. Don't destroy neighborhood to prove a point.
Reaction on Twitter to Ferguson grand jury decision