- To learn more about this program visit: https://www.jbei.org/education/research-experiences/iclem-experience/ …
- — JointBioEnergyInst (@jbei_)Wed, Jul 26 2017 19:05:05
- — JointBioEnergyInst (@jbei_)Mon, Aug 07 2017 19:05:04
- JBEI's CEO Jay Keasling who has continuously supported iCLEM since the beginning spent time with iCLEM 2017 during a 'Ask Me Anything' session.
- A special shout out by Clem himself! Clem Fortman and James Carothers started iCLEM ten years ago while they were post-doctoral researchers at JBEI and Synberc.
- — Clem Fortman (@ClemFortman)Wed, Aug 09 2017 08:22:45Go forth and do good work #iCLEM2017 I'm glad I had the chance to meet you all. https://twitter.com/jbei_/status/895048267590926338 …
2017 Introductory College Level Experience in Microbiology (iCLEM)
iCLEM provides Bay Area youth from communities traditionally underrepresented in the sciences with valuable hands-on experience in the lab and guidance for continuing a career in science. Take a look at some of this year's activities through the "eyes" of social media!