- I enjoyed getting links to recommended sites that will help me execute the flipped classroom like these two:
- It looks like someone has made it big in the EdTech world! Good job @AsapPratt
- Our mediator, @guster4lovers , started off the chat with the first question:
- — Janine Renner (@janine_renner)Tue, Apr 28 2015 00:11:28A1: I hope to give optional homework in my future class. In my little experience, a lot of s's copy math homework to get credit #flipclass
- — Kristen Harker (@KristenHarker1)Tue, Apr 28 2015 00:24:33
- — David Prindle (@dprindle)Tue, Apr 28 2015 00:09:48A1: Totally changing but that is for next year. See http://davidprindle.com/2015/04/04/its-not-the-grades-its-the-assignments/ … #flipclass
- And the chat ensued....
- — Kristen Harker (@KristenHarker1)Tue, Apr 28 2015 00:12:25
- — Cheryl Morris (@guster4lovers)Tue, Apr 28 2015 00:14:06Q3: How do you assess whether the homework is meeting the Ss needs? How do you decide if it's overloading them? #flipclass
- — Kristen Harker (@KristenHarker1)Tue, Apr 28 2015 00:20:47
Twitter Chat- The flipped classroom
On April 27th, I participated in a twitter chat on the flipped classroom. Check out the highlights with my storify!
byJanine Renner80 Views