- This was a fun day I spent at the beach with my mom and Grace, my neice. They came to watch me in my NSSA surf competition at Churches. It was a beautiful sunny day with almost perfect waves!
- This is the building where I have spent most of my Mondays for the past 9 ish months. The single subject credential program at CSUSM is no joke! I'm grateful for the experience and all the wonderfully intelligent people I have connected with through the program.
- This is my awesome Monday night arena soccer team after we got 1st for the season! I have played soccer since I was a little girl and I really enjoy connecting with others through the sport. The YMCA in Encinitas has an awesome and healthy adult league. It's always super fun and a great way to try and stay in shape!
- I love this picture because my trusty coffee mug is in it. I drink lots of coffee and this thing doesn't spill and keeps it warm for hours! Thanks REI. You'll also notice TPA 3 pictured on my Mac. The TPAs have been super difficult through the program, but grateful that I have passed 3 out of 4 so far!
- I love projecting movies at my house and loved this movie! So cool!
- This is an example of my student's work! I was impressed with the picture and color coding. Nice work guys!
- I don't have a lot of time to spend in the garden, but glad that Chard is so hearty and easy to grow so I can still have some fresh greens!
- I feel strongly about taking care of your physical body in order to increase your mental productivity and overall happiness. I am lucky to have an amazing acupuncturist that I get to see a few times a month to help keep me healthy.
- Kahoot is a super fun way to review with the students. They get to answer multiple choice questions with an alias from their phones or ipads. Involvement is through the roof with this one.
- I love this student interview assignment I had to do with one of my students. It was a great way to connect on an individual level with my student and to really understand her thinking around mathematics, geometry in particular.
- This picture reiterates my love and closeness to my family. I find it hilarious that, during the holidays, it is a free for all when it comes to kids and sugar.
- I like this picture because it shows my trusty Toyota Tacoma. I love my truck and it has brought me home safely on many road trips, camping trips and daily commutes. 298,000 miles and still running like a dream!
The Story of Me!
Over the last couple of weeks, I tried to capture what my busy 31-year-old life is all about and what is most important to me. Enjoy learning a little more about me and my story!
byJanine Renner99 Views