- After Penn's loss to Diaz, he announced inside the cage that he was done with fighting. However, not too many people expected the retirement to stick. Could a matchup against Koscheck, who is coming off a split-decision loss to Johny Hendricks earlier this month, be the one to entice Penn enough to return to the Octagon?
- — Brian (@FrontRowBrian)Thu, May 17 2012 14:42:28.@JoshKoscheck is actually pretty smart. He'll never get close to title. Might as well call out big names. Try to get main or co main slot
- — Bella I ♥Bisping™ (@Foxy79_)Thu, May 17 2012 15:11:21
- — Alyce Koruna (@Chocolatemama38)Thu, May 17 2012 15:00:07I'm no fan of @JoshKoscheck but I admire that he is always ready to fight. What's this 1ce or 2ce a year nonsense? Hope he fights Penn.
- — Cyril Jeff (@theCyrildotcom)Thu, May 17 2012 14:42:05
- — Jordan Carriere (@Quazonk)Thu, May 17 2012 14:00:25
- — nathan hammons (@theteapot125)Thu, May 17 2012 13:40:12@JoshKoscheck that bj has no idea what he's getting into, then again he hasn't for a couple years now. Knock that head off!
- — Howard Keith Brammer (@HowardKeithBram)Thu, May 17 2012 13:28:37
- Have your say. Share your thoughts with Showdown Joe and he will discuss it on on "The Showdown" on Sportsnet 590 THE FAN Thursday night...
- — Joe Ferraro (@ShowdownJoe)Thu, May 17 2012 14:46:07
- — Joe Botnick (@RelentlessJOEB)Thu, May 17 2012 14:57:07
Reaction to possible Koscheck-Penn fight
Late Wednesday night, former UFC welterweight top contender Josh Koscheck took to Twitter to reveal that he had been offered a fight against former champion B.J. Penn, who hasn't fought since a loss to Nick Diaz in October. The fan reaction was quick, and quite varied...
byJames Brydon1 View