Standing room only crowd...
Spirited opening by the inimitable Merrick Furst.
And then it was on to the pitches.
- Synappio is rehab for spammers.
- PhysiHome, an Israeli startup facilitates feedback between physical therapist and athlete.
- — Maria Joyner (@mariajoyner)Tue, Jun 04 2013 17:45:50
- Excelegrade helps with teacher efficiency and their own professional development.
- — FlashpointGT (@FlashpointGT)Tue, Jun 04 2013 17:49:57
- Enhanceworks operates in the digital publishing sector and creates interactive experiences on tablets and mobile devices.
- Thundr Lizard wowed the crowd with a major pivot to audio annotation for inside sales coaching.
- — FlashpointGT (@FlashpointGT)Tue, Jun 04 2013 18:04:24
- — Jewel Melanie (@jewelmelanie)Tue, Jun 04 2013 18:10:18
- HealthySmarts, mobile platform for patients with chronic health conditions.
- LandSpec Pro is a marketplace for landscape architects and designers.
- — FlashpointGT (@FlashpointGT)Tue, Jun 04 2013 18:08:25
- — FlashpointGT (@FlashpointGT)Tue, Jun 04 2013 18:11:15
Flashpoint at Georgia Tech Cohort 3 Demo Day - Recap
Flashpoint at Georgia Tech's third cohort of companies presented today at the gorgeous Historic Academy of Medicine in Midtown. Here's a recap of the event one tweet at a time.