- And we're off for Day 2...
- — Kelly Power (@kellypower)Fri, Apr 04 2014 13:42:40
- Looking at GMail and Calendar
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Fri, Apr 04 2014 15:51:47
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Fri, Apr 04 2014 16:23:12Combine QRCode (email me) with filters and canned response to "auto-provide" information. Great for conferences, classes, etc. #gafesummit
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Fri, Apr 04 2014 16:38:51
- This one created some concern and discussion... track if the recipient opened your email. They can't control what info you get.
- This article was put in our Todays Meet page by Mike H: http://lifehacker.com/5981928/bananatag-tracks-your-outgoing-email-tells-you-which-messages-were-opened/all  …;
- We looked at gClassFolders and scripts as well
- Google Groups
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Fri, Apr 04 2014 16:47:25Using Groups means you can remove 1 person (ex.student) from group and they loose access to all docs and files shared. Easy. #gafesummit
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Fri, Apr 04 2014 16:51:08Using Google Groups means that you can control who sends to the group and block participants from seeing each others addy #gafesummit
- Random Distracted ADD Moments....
GAFE Pre-Summit EDU Certification Bootcamp
Day 2 - Friday April 4th 2014