- I was distracted by other things as we got started...
- — Eric Fullerton (@Eric_Fullerton)Wed, Apr 02 2014 14:39:44
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:08:33
- Then, met up with someone I have worked with and learned lots from "virtually" many times.
- Heather showed me her MFM2P plan for her class using blended/byod. Lots of self-directed work and check ins. Neat set up.
- Then Tim and I harassed each other throughout the session. :)
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:05:43@Tim_babwe Ok! As long as they can be edited on an individual level? Having the framework there would be GREAT! I LOVE using them for …
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:06:26@Tim_babwe diagnostic and remedial work. Connected to content modules personalizes what a students gets to work on based on diagnostic
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:11:08
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:12:48@Tim_babwe to push my luck,i'd like the expectations there and to be able to edit them to put into student friendly language used in class:)
- — Heather Theijsmeijer (@HTheijsmeijer)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:16:12Between creating new themes and structuring competencies, I think I know what I'll be doing this summer (and that's fine by me!) #OTRK12
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:17:13THANKU! New version D2L nextyr will NOT require file submission for dropbox.No more dummy file submissions to submit link or audio! #otrk12
- — Jaclyn Calder (@jaccalder)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:36:54Used D2L competencies and ClosingGap to create diagnostics for MFM1P=personalized content.Still work 2 do. #otrk12 http://personalizinglearning.ca/2014/01/22/taking-a-look-at-mfm1p-diagnostics/ …
- — Julie Millan (@jsm2272)Wed, Apr 02 2014 15:29:33Coursehelp.ca offers D2L Guides for teachers (and so much more) - this site is awesome! https://sites.google.com/site/lmsguides/home/teacher-guides … #OTRK12 #TDSBict
Competencies Session at OTRK12
Want to track Learning Goals? Success Criteria? Well, You CAN!