- We have also taken a closer look at storytelling. Not mere child's play, the ancient art of keeping track of the history, culture and values of a place and its' peoples has been revived with a vengeance in the digital age.
- Here then are the reflective tweets of ENG2D.
- — Wasse Abin (@wahsroom121)Tue, Mar 25 2014 15:49:12In Unit 1, I learned that in order to become not only a good storyteller, but also a good learner, you need to have a Growth Mindset. #shae
- — anita newbury (@deathlychick)Tue, Mar 25 2014 15:56:01unit 1, I learned that when u push urself 2 try & learn new things & dont give up, u have grwth mindset, & thats best 2 learn @wahsroom121
- — Wasse Abin (@wahsroom121)Tue, Mar 25 2014 14:55:51
- — Eugenia Eshkawkogan (@EEshkawkogan)Tue, Mar 25 2014 14:49:34
- — Raven Manitowabi (@RavenManitowabi)Tue, Mar 25 2014 14:46:58Unit 1 has taught me new ways to approach challenges/failures and opened my eyes to the art of storytelling . @wahsroom121
Learning Through Stories
For the past six weeks, ENG2D has been learning about learning. We have studied Growth Mindset Theory, we have completed some surveys about what we believe about our learning, and we are applying the theory of Growth Mindset to the projects we do.
byJulie1 Like1,416 Views