- The meeting was moderated by Jeff Jarvis, director of the Tow-Knight Center for Journalism at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism and also a JRC adviser. Jarvis suggested during the livestream (which doesn't seem to be archived, you guys!) using the #digitalfirst hashtag on Twitter. What follows are some of them.
- First, the video (thanks to Rob Gorczyca for Tweeting link).
- — TimesHeraldPA (@)Tue, Nov 01 2011 22:20:02
- OK. So what IS 'Digital First'?
- — Steve Buttry (@stevebuttry)Tue, Nov 01 2011 22:23:14"The Atlantic didn't have a very strong legacy business," Smith says. Made it easier to innovate w/o protecting old ways. #DigitalFirst
What is the meaning of 'Digital First'?
The CUNY Graduate School of Journalism hosted a forum with Digital First Media CEO John Paton (parent company of the Journal Register Company and the Daily Freeman, my employer) and with Justin Smith, president of Atlantic Media.
byIvan Lajara429 Views