- 'Caramel apple' was declared the official ice-cream flavor of Ulster County. That's right. Official.
- But what other flavors can Ulster have?Let's explore, using #ulsterflavor on Twitter.
- — Ivan Lajara (@ivanlajara)Fri, Dec 06 2013 18:33:51
- — Ariel Zangla (@ArielAtFreeman)Fri, Dec 06 2013 18:35:54
- — Watershed Post (@watershedpost)Fri, Dec 06 2013 18:37:28Ulster County tastes like the Adirondacks, apparently. #ulsterflavor http://www.hvinsider.com/articles/caramel-apple-to-be-proclaimed-official-ulster-county-ice-cream-flavor/ … #ADKs vs. #Catskills! #wtf
- — Watershed Post (@watershedpost)Fri, Dec 06 2013 18:40:14
- — Kitty Sheehan (@KittyASheehan)Fri, Dec 06 2013 18:46:36
- What do you think Ulster County tastes like?
Ulster County, N.Y. has an official ice-cream flavor
byIvan Lajara1 Like566 Views