- — BasserBRCA (@BasserBRCA)Mon, Jul 04 2016 15:02:35
- — Dee Sparacio (@womenofteal)Tue, Jul 05 2016 00:59:56
- — Liza Bernstein (@itsthebunk)Tue, Jul 05 2016 01:06:48yes! And, hi Eve! RT @harriseve: Among the best developments in patient empowerment #gyncsm #bcsm https://twitter.com/womenofteal/status/750132449686925312 …
- — z (@zebrafinch)Tue, Jul 05 2016 01:07:28This is awesome. Congratulations #Bcsm https://twitter.com/drattai/status/750133347024826368 …
- — AnneMarie Ciccarella (@chemobrainfog)Tue, Jul 05 2016 01:07:43
- — Christina Lizaso (@btrfly12)Tue, Jul 05 2016 01:07:53Hi all :) the fireworks will come later... now time for a birthday celebration. TY #bcsm for paving the e-patient, stronger-together way.
- — Jamie Holloway, PhD (@jamienholloway)Tue, Jul 05 2016 01:08:39Checking in intermittently from the Freedom Fest in OK. (Yes, that is a Willie Nelson cover band you hear) #bcsm
Happy 5th On The 4th, #BCSM!
A roundup of tonight's tweets celebrating 5 years of the little hashtag that grew into a global community of passionate advocates spanning the diverse worlds of all those affected by breast cancer, including patients, survivors, physicians, researchers, scientists, administrators, caregivers etc.
byLiza Bernstein1 Like706 Views