- — Sean Cunningham (@News10Sean)Tue, Nov 06 2012 03:53:06The banner covering up the Thunder Valley sponsorship fell off of Kings vision at midcourt, only to be rushed off by Keith Smart
- — Jonathan Santiago (@itsjonsantiago)Tue, Nov 06 2012 03:53:25The tarp that was covering the Thunder Valley signage on the scoreboard just fell onto the court. Keith Smart ran on floor to clean up.
- — John Dickinson (@JDJohnDickinson)Tue, Nov 06 2012 03:55:11Banner covering former sponsor falls onto court but is swarmed on by #NBAKings coach Keith Smart. Thunder Valley Casino gets ad free tonight
- — Paul Grimes (@go_paul_go)Tue, Nov 06 2012 03:55:31Sleep Train Arena is literally falling apart. ~5ft. piece of plastic just fell onto center court. Good cleanup coach Smart! #KingsAllDay
- — Jonathan Santiago (@itsjonsantiago)Tue, Nov 06 2012 04:40:22They may not be sponsors anymore, but Thunder Valley getting some extra returns on last year's investment tonight.
- — Kevin Johnson (@KJ_MayorJohnson)Tue, Nov 06 2012 05:06:24The fans are chanting "new arena" as a second piece of scoreboard falls on the court. Gives a new meaning to "scoreboard"
- — Jonathan Santiago (@itsjonsantiago)Tue, Nov 06 2012 05:06:31Another piece of tarp covering expired sponsorships on scoreboard falls onto court. Fans begins brief "New Arena" chant here at Sleep Train
- — Picasso Luther King (@AKidNamedCurry)Tue, Nov 06 2012 05:06:55After the 3rd tarp fell from jumbotron, people began to chant, "New Arena!" Maloofs were looking salty.
- — Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski)Tue, Nov 06 2012 09:41:58On a side note, you'd think with all of those sponsors that the Kings would have a replacement for Thunder Valley on the scoreboard.
The scoreboard at Sleep Train Arena falls apart
Reaction from Twitter as the sky literally falls in Sacramento.
byJonathan Santiago919 Views