Kansas City metro
- Winter Storm Rocky Radar Loop (Tuesday morning). Source: weathertap.com
- Close encounter with a Bradford pear tree limb.
- Tree limbs and power lines are never a good mixture.
- Move the cars!
- Heavy snow weighing down tree branches.
- In this panorama, you can see tree limbs sinking to the ground.
- This reporter from @41ActionNews shows how the tree limbs are weighed down.
- Early Tuesday morning in Kansas City; the winter storm is reaching its peak intensity.
- The same story is playing out in central Missouri; tree limbs sinking and power lines lowering.