- — The Indexer (@The_Indexer)Fri, Jun 09 2017 10:31:50
- — Ruth Ellis (@indexellis)Tue, Jun 20 2017 10:51:44
- — The Indexer (@The_Indexer)Tue, Jun 20 2017 11:39:19
- — Laura Stevens (@LauraEastRen)Wed, Jun 21 2017 07:20:29
- — Society of Indexers (@indexers)Wed, Jun 21 2017 08:45:05
- — Paula Clarke Bain (@PC_Bain)Wed, Jun 21 2017 09:51:16First up at #siconf17, subject discussion group on indexing arts and humanities books. Top tip: yes, yes, but what is this bit *about*?
- — Paula Clarke Bain (@PC_Bain)Wed, Jun 21 2017 10:15:36Philip Shaw from Oxford Brookes now presenting current developments in book publishing: reader, publisher and technology changes. #siconf17
- — Paula Clarke Bain (@PC_Bain)Wed, Jun 21 2017 10:33:13#siconf17 Shaw on academic publishing customer behaviour. Students prefer print. Discovery of and access to books is increasingly digital.
- — Paula Clarke Bain (@PC_Bain)Wed, Jun 21 2017 11:11:03Both #siconf17 sessions noting tendency to cut back on copy-editing stage. Causes huge problems for us indexers, proofreaders and readers.
Facets of Indexing: the diamond anniversary conference
A tale of our 60th anniversary conference, held in Oxford on 21st June 2017
bySociety of Indexers140 Views