- Preparation for the event.
- — Chris Fryer (@C_Fryer)Mon, Jun 08 2015 08:08:52Looking forward to a week choc full of research on web archives at RESAW http://resaw.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Resaw-conference-programme-v.3.pdf … Keep an eye on #resaw_eu
- — Sara Day Thomson (@sdaythomson)Mon, Jun 08 2015 10:01:40Just arrived at #resaw_eu for day 1 of Web Archives as Scholarly sources. Interested to hear how others position social media in this domain
- — Richard Deswarte (@CanadianRichard)Mon, Jun 08 2015 10:06:27In Aarhus looking forward to start of Web Archives #RESAW_EU conference this afternoon . Can relax & enjoy as not speaking until Weds. Phew!
- Day 1 - Opening remarks.
- — Valérie Schafer (@valerie_schafer)Mon, Jun 08 2015 11:13:38#resaw_eu Web Archives as scholarly sources : THE conference starts! Around 100 scholars ready to discuss Issues, Practices, Perspectives.
- Opening keynote: Megan Dougherty on 'Virtual digs: finding a material record of information culture'
- — Katrin Weller (@kwelle)Mon, Jun 08 2015 11:21:16#resaw_eu has started with introduction by @NielsBr and now keynote by @mdocx1 http://resaw.eu/events/international-conference-aarhus-june-2015/ …
- — Sara Day Thomson (@sdaythomson)Mon, Jun 08 2015 11:25:55Meghan Dougherty: new means of relying on media ecology,eg bots on reddit that ask for proof that posters are human #resaw_eu
Web archives as scholarly sources: issues, practices and perspectives
Tweets from a conference held at Aarhus Universty, 8-10 June 2015. The full programme may be accessed at http://resaw.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Resaw-conference-programme-v.3.pdf.
byIHR, U. of London1,278 Views