- Promotion and Preparations
- — #citylis (@citylis)Fri, Jul 15 2016 17:03:21Hope a few #citylis folks can make this event to talk about LIS research - even if not presenting, your ideas count! https://twitter.com/pinkthom/status/753993833411674113 …
- — Royal Historical Soc (@RoyalHistSoc)Wed, Jul 27 2016 13:22:50
- — #citylis (@citylis)Fri, Aug 12 2016 07:10:39
- — David Baker (@thulrbaker)Fri, Aug 19 2016 12:01:05Looking forward to hearing about some new research in LIS at #ihrLIs and hopefully getting some new ideas for dissertation topics!
- The first panel session focused on the 'Changing Face of Libraries' with papers from Anne Welsh (UCL) and Joanne McPhie (Brunel)
- — Matt Shaw (@_MattShaw)Fri, Aug 19 2016 12:22:38
- — Siobhan Morris (@MorrisSiobhan9)Fri, Aug 19 2016 12:40:14
IHR Library Workshop Series: Emerging Research in Libraries & Information Science
The IHR Library recently hosted a one day workshop examining emerging research and current trends in Library and Information Science. The event, held in the IHR's conference suite, attracted over twenty participants and was comprised of two panel sessions - the first examining the 'Changing Face of Libraries' and the second 'Impacts of Technology.Social media,as demonstrated below, played a large role in promoting and recording the event.
byIHR, U. of London42 Views