- Following our previous twitter tour https://storify.com/ihr_history/tour-of-the-ihr-library …, here is the more informal view...
- — IHR Library (@IHR_Library)Mon, Sep 19 2016 08:30:56Today IHR Library will be providing informal tour via Twitter covering key points for readers-inc cafes,pubs,+procrastination spots! #IHR101
- — Matt Shaw (@_MattShaw)Mon, Sep 19 2016 08:34:40Procrastination spots other than Twitter, of course https://twitter.com/IHR_Library/status/777787045267767296 …
- — IHR Library (@IHR_Library)Mon, Sep 19 2016 08:45:20We will be tweeting every half hour to hopefully offer an alternative take on using the IHR library, for current and new readers #IHR101
- — IHR Library (@IHR_Library)Mon, Sep 19 2016 14:03:18We hope you enjoyed our 'tour'! The library is open 9.00-20.45 Mon-Fri & 9.30-5.30 Saturday. For membership visit http://ow.ly/GyBc303Q4MN
IHR Library informal tour
byIHR, U. of London27 Views