- People were ready to start the day with some inspiration!
A wonderful remembrance
- One of the sweetest things that was shared began when Dana tweeted...
- I tweeted back to ask Dana who said that one. She replied:
- Then Dana shared this goosebumps-inducing blog post about her mom's legacy:
- And I found this remembrance:
- Who here wishes they'd had a school librarian as cool as Ms. Vickers-Shelley? I sure do.
Too many to tweet
- Danielle Sucher couldn't pick just one! She said "@idealist It took a whole post for me to answer this one properly."
- Love it. Thanks, Danielle!
A whole day of inspiration
- Word lovers also chimed in over on our Facebook page. Emma Peabody shared this wisdom from Mary Oliver: