- — Jeanne (@fangirlJeanne)Fri, Dec 26 2014 21:54:58
- Somerville responds. "To Hall and Genao, to all their enablers, supporters and fan things – I wish you a hearty “fuck off and die”. These fuckers have hurt my friends, have abused me completely without cause, and generally behaved like baboons on crack just to work off their grudgewank."
- — Jeanne (@fangirlJeanne)Mon, Dec 29 2014 23:53:43.@ann_somerville when you're done attacking people via subtweets, I'm ready to talk. I promise I'm not the "baboon on crack" you think I am.
- — Jeanne (@fangirlJeanne)Tue, Dec 30 2014 17:30:21
- — Ann Somerville (@ann_somerville)Sat, Dec 20 2014 07:06:03this little shit has driven a wonderful woman off twitter and his friends are libelling her and me both https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/983882347?page=3 … @kj_charles
- — Ann Somerville (@ann_somerville)Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:31:20@Kaetrin67 your mate julio is such a lovely fellow. Really. I can't imagine why anyone is upset at his behaviour
- — Ann Somerville (@ann_somerville)Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:39:58Apparently being a gay brown man allows one to be ableist and sexist, and to attack a woman of colour. Amazing fact
- — Ann Somerville (@ann_somerville)Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:42:13One might even think that being a gay brown man had anything to do with anyone thinking someone is a massively abusive shithead
- Some of her recent interactions with K. Tempest Bradford and Solace Ames, both women of colour. Prior to shutting down her twitter, Somerville was aiming to attack @sirtessa, the woman of colour who created #illridewithyou in response to the Sydney siege. Somerville's track record with men of colour isn't much better.
- — Jeanne (@fangirlJeanne)Sat, Dec 20 2014 09:33:31Remember being an ally isn't ONLY defending marginalized people you like. It's also not attacking marginalized people you don't agree with.
- — Jeanne (@fangirlJeanne)Sat, Dec 20 2014 09:10:12@LovelyRedMuffin bottom line is this. If you have privilege, you don't target people in a public forum with less privilege than yourself
- — Jeanne (@fangirlJeanne)Sat, Dec 20 2014 09:10:52@LovelyRedMuffin even if they upset your less privileged friends. Because it's like an adult punching a child who is bulling another child.
- — Jeanne (@fangirlJeanne)Sat, Dec 20 2014 09:11:22@LovelyRedMuffin You are always wrong in that situation. No matter how much you want to help your friend. You are bringing a gun to a fist
Ann Somerville harasses Julio Alexi Genao
#DoNotEngage goes after yet another person of colour, her 4th or 5th within three months from Oct - Dec 2014. This latest episode started Dec 8 2014, ongoing.
byId Distan444 Views