- Thank you for such an engaging day.
On the agenda - blockchain, design thinking, cognitive financial services.
- The day will be kicked off by Lord Coe, talking about innovation in business.
- Host for day is Paul Moores, Director, Banking & Financial Markets
- Sebastian Coe, starts off the day with a talk about the London games, continuous innovation and challenges they faced.
- — Alison Orsi (@AlisonOrsi)Thu, Nov 19 2015 09:17:17"Contained but not constrained" Lord Coe perfectly describing the London 2012 Olympics. A lesson in planning & ambition for us all #ibmbcuki
- — Elizabeth Jackson (@LizJ_SmarterIT)Thu, Nov 19 2015 09:28:32
Sophie Guibaud, FIDOR Bank AG - Future of Customer Experience
- — Sophie Guibaud (@SophieGuibaud)Thu, Nov 19 2015 16:14:25Very much enjoyed it! What a great audience https://twitter.com/ibmevents/status/667291827704172544 …
- A recent interview with Sophie by @Visible_banking
Chris Gledhill, @SeccoBank joined Sophie of a Q&A
Financial Services day at IBM Business Connect UK
Over 100 delegates joined us on Thursday, November 19th to hear from Lord Sebastian Coe, whose experiences have a bearing on some of the challenges and climate faced in Financial Services; Sophie Guibaud, VP, Fidor Bank on customer experience and IBM’s Watson as a cognitive customer advisor.
byibmevents1 Like311 Views