- — Lesley Kimball (@poeticlibrarian)Thu, Mar 05 2015 02:51:56
- And here we are... http://tobesugarfree.com/2015/03/05/lets-bring-back-dblogcheck/ …
- I'm encouraging everyone to leave a comment on every diabetes blog they read. To help out, I'm curating everything I find here.
- (Yes, that picture was from last year. Still applies today.)
- — Briley Boisvert (@4thandLife)Mon, Mar 09 2015 17:45:07
- — Renza / Diabetogenic (@RenzaS)Tue, Mar 10 2015 07:30:27Getting ready to settle in for a night of #dblogcheck-ing. Here's my contribution. https://diabetogenic.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/a-tough-week/ … #Diabetogenic #dblog
- — Andrea Limbourg (@AndreaLimbourg)Tue, Mar 10 2015 08:16:27Counting gluten free carbs in a city where bread and sweet pastries are a way of life. New #dblog on http://livingwithdandcd.com/2015/03/10/balancing-diabetes-celiac-disease-and-parisian-bakeries/ … #dblogcheck
- — Kerry Tyler-Pascoe (@KerryTP)Tue, Mar 10 2015 09:47:03
- — #Diabetes (@DiabetesTuz)Tue, Mar 10 2015 11:30:09Balancing #Diabetes, Celiac disease and Parisian bakeries http://livingwithdandcd.com/2015/03/10/balancing-diabetes-celiac-disease-and-parisian-bakeries/ … #AndreaLimbourg #dblog #dblogcheck
- — Karen Graffeo, PWD (@KarenBittrSweet)Tue, Mar 10 2015 12:21:00Revisiting "Freak Outs" http://www.bittersweetdiabetes.com/2015/03/revisiting-freak-outs.html … Hoping to give you a little laugh on #dblogcheck day #diabetes #dblog
- — Pam Osborne (@adventuresdp)Tue, Mar 10 2015 13:14:28On being unable to form a rational opinion about #elmoingrouchland #dblog #diabetes and don't forget it's #dblogcheck … http://adventuresindiabetesparenting.blogspot.com/2015/03/elmo-in-grouchland.html?spref=tw …
- — Mike Hoskins (@MHoskins2179)Tue, Mar 10 2015 13:28:57My Diaversary today, @BetaCellBash & #dblogcheck day! #dblog #DOC http://www.thediabeticscornerbooth.com/2015/03/beta-cell-bash-in-year-of-hoverboard.html …
- — DiabetesMine (@DiabetesMine)Tue, Mar 10 2015 13:42:09
Because sometimes we need to remember how big this community has become.