- Side note:
- Onto the Panel!
- — swarmconf (@swarmconf)Thu, Sep 13 2012 05:57:10
- — Rebecca Jackson (@_rebeccajackson)Thu, Sep 13 2012 05:59:40Are the appropriateness of contentious comments about context? Hence why so difficult. - Panel #swarmconf
- — Sarah Stokely (@stokely)Thu, Sep 13 2012 06:10:15#swarmconf This point doesn't get made enough: Orgs Responding to social media contact more quickly than other contacts is problematic.
- — Melissa Rogerson (@melissarog)Thu, Sep 13 2012 06:13:53
- — Stephen Collins (@trib)Thu, Sep 13 2012 06:15:54We’re talking a lot about online community management at #swarmconf. Don’t neglect your less-connected offline community. Not all online.
- — swarmconf (@swarmconf)Thu, Sep 13 2012 06:16:17
- — Sarah Stokely (@stokely)Thu, Sep 13 2012 06:28:22#swarmconf Ha. Seconds after we touch on PR infiltration of communities, a Twitter hijacker promoting a NFP pops up on the hashtag.
- — Hugh Stephens (@hughstephens)Thu, Sep 13 2012 06:28:55HuffPo is lucky that if their comments shoot up, so does traffic --> can get more $$ --> can hire more CMs? #swarmconf
SwarmConf Part 4: The Panel
"Age, Sex and Morality"
byHugh Stephens180 Views