- — Louisville Athletics (@UofLsports)Tue, Jul 31 2012 13:06:44
- — Mark A. Hodgkin (@Mark_Hodgkin)Tue, Jul 31 2012 15:51:43
- — Louisville Athletics (@UofLsports)Tue, Jul 31 2012 14:13:47
- — Louisville Athletics (@UofLsports)Tue, Jul 31 2012 15:27:51
- — Dani Busboom (@danib18)Tue, Jul 31 2012 15:26:28RT @PeteThamelNYT: Louisville went from preseason pick last to seventh to first. How? "Players are the ones who change programs," Charlie Strong said.
- — Howie Lindsey (@howielindsey)Tue, Jul 31 2012 13:29:07Charlie Strong says he is "not sure why" the media picked Louisville first in the league, but he says it is all about the players' effort
- — Mark Ennis (@Mengus22)Tue, Jul 31 2012 13:43:17"I brought a kicker to Media Day…It goes against everything I stand for." - Steve Addazio, challenging Skip Holtz's jokeability. #bemediaday
- — Howie Lindsey (@howielindsey)Tue, Jul 31 2012 13:14:43Big East associate commissioner Nick Carparelli says he is confident in the Big East's future spot at the table given past performance
- — Ralph D. Russo (@ralphDrussoAP)Tue, Jul 31 2012 16:06:02Most interesting thing from BE interview sessions: Louisville OL Mario Benevides would be better analyst than 75 percent of guys on TV.
What they're saying: Big East Media Day
The annual Big East Media Day kicked off the football season Tuesday in Rhode Island at the Viking Hotel. Here's what the national and local media are saying about the Big East and the league favorite Cardinals.
byHowie Lindsey1,472 Views