- — HootSuite University (@HootSuite_U)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:00:40Welcome to this week's #HSUchat! Today we'll be discussing how to maximize your online sharing, let's get started.
- — Cody Campbell (@Cody_Campbell)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:07:42A1: Sharing brings ppl together, builds connections and establishes trust in communities- setting the foundation for quality growth #hsuchat
- — Kirsten Bailey (@KirstenHoots)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:06:35
- — Berry Straver (@mountvienna)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:16:11A2: My experience is that practical information about a acute issue and off course funny video and images share the most. #HSUchat
- — BrandYourself (@Brandyourself)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:16:40We find that online articles are our most shared content. It's a way for users to share ideas that they find interesting or helpful #hsuchat
- — BestColorVideo (@BestColorVideo)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:24:35Q3.strategies to increase social sharing on Facebook pages include YouTube & Twitter Tabs so those feeds are available there. #hsuchat
- — Berry Straver (@mountvienna)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:26:02A3: speak directly to people in your post with an @ mention and ask them questions. Keep the converstaion going. #HSUchat
- — HootSuite University (@HootSuite_U)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:27:30Q4 In order to gain more RT's, what do you have to keep in mind when sharing content on Twitter? #HSUchat
- — BrandYourself (@Brandyourself)Tue, Feb 21 2012 19:32:03A4: a short tweet that gets to the point will usually be shared. Also, something funny or interesting that they can relate to. #hsuchat
#HSUchat ~ Maximize Your Online Sharing ~ February 21, 2012
Every Tuesday, HootSuite University hosts an online conversation about social media marketing. Search #HSUchat on Twitter and join us next week at 2pm EST / 11am PST.
byHootSuite University117 Views