- Presented by @homophobes, a Twitter account that exposes homophobia.
- — Rev. Buddy Pudinn (@RighteousSword)Sun, Jan 15 2012 01:29:41Homosexuals, whores and other perverts: We don't hate you. Otherwise we would want you to burn in Hell. We don't. Seek the light!
- — Tyler Oakley (@tyleroakley)Sat, Feb 04 2012 17:47:53
- — Newt Gingrich (@newtgingrich)Tue, Feb 07 2012 18:47:10Court of Appeals overturning CA's Prop 8 another example of an out of control judiciary. Let's end judicial supremacy http://bit.ly/nyblQ7
- — Bruh Escalante (@BasedNigga300)Tue, Feb 07 2012 20:05:28wow! faggots are now allowed to get married in California. Im telling you faggots are parasites in our society.
- — Pot Billy (@tater_fed)Wed, Feb 08 2012 01:12:02Cool, courts said prop 8 was unconstitutional. Now states will b poppin up w gay marriages. Fuckin bullshit. Fags don't belond married.
- — radleybalko (@radleybalko)Wed, Feb 08 2012 21:19:57Gay man picks "the hottest homophobes on the Internet." http://www.vice.com/read/my-top-ten-hottest-homophobes …read/my-top-ten-hottest-homophobes
Homophobia in 2012: The Year As Told Through Tweets
2012 was a revolutionary year for LGBT people. While there was a ton of victories, we also saw a ton of homophobia in politics, entertainment, the media, politics, and of course, from the average Twitter user. Here are some of the highlights.
byHomophobes3 Likes3,978 Views