- Joined my first Twitter Chat on Monday April 6th at 6pm! Wow, talk about hit the ground running...this was a very popular, super fast chat. Good thing I had my coffee :)
- — Sharon LePage Plante (@iplante)Mon, Apr 06 2015 23:53:53
- And we're rolling. Introductions and supportive replies.
- Q1: Most responded that they were 100% digital/paperless right of the bat. A few chimed in that they want to keep a mix to "enjoy tactile too". A few of us wondered how to take full advantage of this without a 1:1 teaching environment.
- Q2: Great discussion generated. Lot of playful, humorous back and forth between key players too. Good times.
- — Jonathan Rochelle (@jrochelle)Tue, Apr 07 2015 00:14:16Q3: what percentage of your digital materials are a)created by you, b) shared by others, c)found online, d)subscription #EdTechChat
- — Jen Roberts (@JenRoberts1)Tue, Apr 07 2015 00:16:24A3: materials created by me 40%, shared by (or with) others 100%, (great PLC) found online 10%, subscription 0% #edtechchat
- — Physedreid (@Physedreid)Tue, Apr 07 2015 00:16:58A3: I usually search online and then twist into my own creation. From photos to rubrics. Love to "steal" and recreate! #edtechchat
- Q&A 3: Awesome reminders on the importance of stealing and repurposing :)
- — Jonathan Rochelle (@jrochelle)Tue, Apr 07 2015 00:20:06Q4: Which source of teaching materials do you prefer and what are the benefits of that source? #EdTechChat
- — Jonathan Rochelle (@jrochelle)Tue, Apr 07 2015 00:26:19Q5: Do you share materials you've created? inside your school/district? How do you share them? #EdTechChat
Twitter Chat 1
Educational Technology Chat #edtechchat