- An electrical short two floors above Sagres Restaurant started a fire that gutted the building and destroyed the roof of the block-long structure, stretching from 177 to 189 Columbia St., Saturday at 11:40 p.m.
- Neighbors and people in the area shared photographs and video of the fire that night on Twitter and Instagram. They also expressed sympathy for the fire's victims.
- — Brian Fraga (@BfragaHN)Sun, Jul 07 2013 07:48:37About 13 people displaced, 4 hospitalized, all released from hospital; Building Dept on-scene now at Columbia Street assessing damage
- — William A. Flanagan (@mayorflanagan)Sun, Jul 07 2013 07:28:43SAGRES FIRE UPDATE ... I have been updated that 4 people were injured but by the Grace of God their injuries are... http://fb.me/2eBeXCMiv
- — ◢ Jacob ◣ (@FuckJacob___)Sat, Jul 06 2013 22:01:41@kay_bouchard 3rd floor at sagres restraunt they blocked off the street and their was like 3 ambulanaces and 3 fire trucks and tons of cops