- My best posts:
- — Travis Amiel (@heytravistravis)Tue, Jul 05 2016 04:03:27When you're hoping the two other homos at the party will flirt/fight over you but then it turns out they're a couple
- — Travis Amiel (@heytravistravis)Tue, Jul 05 2016 15:20:07I lusted after a boy on Tumblr all through high school and we became real friends and kissed in Times Square. Turns out he's horrible.
- — Travis Amiel (@heytravistravis)Thu, Jul 07 2016 12:44:17I'll be moderating today's #howlround Twitter chat at 2PM/ET. The topic: "How Necessary Are Unpaid Internships" Set an alarm and join us!
- I led this Twitter chat for HowlRound (where I am working this summer). Check out the archive.
- — Travis Amiel (@heytravistravis)Sat, Jul 09 2016 04:03:58You know you're in Harvard Square when an unkempt druggie interrupts your conversation and starts talking about William Finn's Elegies.
- — Travis Amiel (@heytravistravis)Thu, Jul 14 2016 01:30:11
- — Travis Amiel (@heytravistravis)Thu, Jul 14 2016 13:22:56I thought I wasn't dating an actor but he's been using a netti pot and is taking prednisone so now I'm not too sure...
- — Travis Amiel (@heytravistravis)Fri, Jul 15 2016 22:27:24You know you've spent too much time in rehearsal when you go to a rock concert and show enthusiasm with snaps and whispering "yas"
- I retweet a lot of writing advice (mostly for myself) here it is:
- — Stephen Gregg (@playwrightnow)Sat, Jul 02 2016 03:21:04Telling a story isn't what a monologue is for. A monologue is a way that a character tries to get something from another character. #2amt
- — Stephen Gregg (@playwrightnow)Sat, Feb 13 2016 13:33:45Bickering is ANTI-dialogue, reverse dialogue, must-to-avoid dialogue. You dislike both characters, which is not generally the goal. #2amt
- — Dramatists Guild (@dramatistsguild)Sun, Jul 10 2016 19:01:22"Playwriting is an art and a craft while you're doing it, but once you've put a cover on that draft, it becomes a business." Richard Toscan
- — K.M. Weiland (@KMWeiland)Fri, Feb 26 2016 18:20:37If the backstory doesn’t matter in a way that moves the plot forward, it doesn’t deserve to be told. #writetip
- My favorite tweets from the month:
July 2016 Social Media Highlights
Social media posts are ephemeral: created, then shared, digested, and forgotten. Here's a roundup of my posts, and posts I liked from the past month.
byTravis Amiel236 Views