- — Robert King (@RbtKing)Thu, Sep 26 2013 16:15:35Bradway memorial begins w/ chaplain Phil Bacon recounting officer's actions answering the call: "This is the behavior of a modern day hero."
- — JA - aka Bing Cooper (@JonAlbertson)Thu, Sep 26 2013 17:09:15
- — Meatloaf (@A_Cannaday51)Thu, Sep 26 2013 15:56:00Officer Bradway went out like a damn hero....my prayers are with his wife and kids... I would have been honored to know that man
- — Jon Murray (@indyJonMurray)Thu, Sep 26 2013 15:37:38Hearing litany of completely ordinary attributes, hobbies and likes of officer Rod Bradway is 1 of most heartbreaking parts
- — Madison Co. EMA (@MadisonCOEMA)Thu, Sep 26 2013 16:51:23Honoring a hero today, as IMPD Officer Rod Bradway is laid to rest. Bless those who serve and protect us on the streets of our great land.
- — Brittney Murrell (@ChefinAintEasy)Thu, Sep 26 2013 16:08:46So glad I took my daughter to place flowers on Officer Bradway's police car Sunday. You can tell he was a great person. :( Matthew 5:16
- — Hayley Williams (@HayBWilliams)Thu, Sep 26 2013 15:09:33watching the live coverage of Officer Bradway's funeral truly breaks my heart! Praying for the IMPD & Bradway family!
- — LuVnRuffin (@mztnjackson)Thu, Sep 26 2013 15:21:05R.I.P. Indianapolis police officer Rod Bradway- being laid to rest today, he was shot to death last week in the line of duty. #hero
- — shanceretha (@shanceretha1)Thu, Sep 26 2013 15:18:45My thoughts and prayers goes out to officer bradway family and friends may god give the peace that is needed #OfficerBradway
Indianapolis police officer Rod Bradway laid to rest
Bradway, 41, a married father of two, was killed Friday after he burst into a Westside apartment to rescue a screaming woman and a child being held at gunpoint. Thousands are paying their respects at his funeral at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, with burial to follow at Crown Hill Cemetery.
byCori Faklaris668 Views