- — Sebastian Horn (@herrhorn)Tue, Nov 06 2012 22:21:29Hope to watch the results at this place, very popular though, waiting in line now. (@ Busboys and Poets w/ 2 others) http://4sq.com/TIXT11 1
- — Sebastian Horn (@herrhorn)Tue, Nov 06 2012 22:56:14Found a spot at Busboys & Poets. They have a video projector, red white & blue balloons, and lots of young Democrats with laptops/smartphone
- — Sebastian Horn (@herrhorn)Tue, Nov 06 2012 23:12:15Here's @zeitonline's live blog: http://blog.zeit.de/newsblog/2012/11/06/obama-oder-romney/ …newsblog/2012/11/06/obama-oder-romney/ My tweets http://tocqueville2012.org/?p=784 Tocqueville blog: http://tocqueville2012.org/?p=784
- — Ulrike Langer (@mauisurfer25)Tue, Nov 06 2012 23:17:13
- — Sebastian Horn (@herrhorn)Wed, Nov 07 2012 00:03:36First cheers here at @busboysandpoets as Vermont projected to go to Obama – and booing as Kentucky to go to Romney (according to MSNBC).
- — Sebastian Horn (@herrhorn)Wed, Nov 07 2012 01:26:52Fun: People on other table color paper maps in red and blue as results come in. Meanwhile, Wifi here has almost collapsed completely.
- — Mark Knoller (@markknoller)Wed, Nov 07 2012 01:40:55Andrews reports that under Virginia rules, if you're in line to vote at 7pm when polls close, you must be allowed to vote.
- — Till Schwarze (@tillschwarze)Wed, Nov 07 2012 01:42:15Hochrechnungen, Prognosen - jedes Network mit seiner eigenen Zahlenlage: http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president/network-calls …imuswahl/2012/results/president/network-calls #uswahl
- — Trip Gabriel (@tripgabriel)Wed, Nov 07 2012 03:04:14Dead silence in Romney's ballroom as Fox News says "at this point is much harder for Mitt Romney to get to 270 than Barack Obama.''
- — HowardKurtz (@HowardKurtz)Wed, Nov 07 2012 02:58:45Pundits hinting that Obama's got this wrapped up--that Mitt would have to win Florida and Ohio--without quite saying so http://bit.ly/SrL1ZF
- — Sebastian Horn (@herrhorn)Wed, Nov 07 2012 03:30:22Our bar in Washington D.C. still crowded, people coming in from the street to stand in front of TVs, very hopeful of Obama victory.
bySebastian Horn49 Views