Background: why is Disaster Resilience important?
- Australian Disaster Resilience Education Resources have been mapped to the Australian Curriculum.A report will be available through the AEMI Schools website and Knowledge Hub
- Some useful sites for teachers and students that were mentioned:
Challenge based learning
- Adam's video was a lightbulb moment for the project
Video competition for secondary school students
- The official website - redcross.org.au/videocomp - for the competition will be available from Monday 19 August 2013.
- Some good resources to help students create their video can be found here:
Web 2.0 tools used for the project
- I can't imagine not using Diigo (or another social bookmarking tool) to organise my own bookmarks but it really comes into its own as a collaboration tool.