- UPDATE - I've recently concluded this story with a post here: Vodafone Business Scandal - Conclusion
- — impactfivenetwork (@impact_five)Thu, Nov 29 2012 06:34:19A lesson in how not to treat customer - Vodafone UK Business Account Scandal - Part 1? http://www.omnlondon.com/vodafone-uk-business-account-scandal/ ….com/vOMNLDNe-GusQuadnevodafailnt-scandal/ via @omnldn @gusquad #vodafail
Remember that all these tweets are over the space of ONE DAY... go Vodafone! Sterling job.
- — Dom Hodgson (@Thehodge)Wed, Nov 28 2012 05:32:41
- — Ben Weaver (@BennyW1980)Wed, Nov 28 2012 05:22:43@VodafoneUK Still working out why I had to speak with 4 people for 30 minutes to canx an online order. Now deciding whether to canx mine
- — Chris Stanier (@ChrisStanier)Tue, Nov 27 2012 07:54:40@VodafoneUK there seems to be a problem with signal in the GL55 area. My son reports he can't get any VF signal what's happened?
- — Helen Kelly (@helenmelons)Wed, Nov 28 2012 05:57:08right currently on hold with @VodafoneUK since they've over charged by £300 in last year. Lets see how quickly I get it back shall we????
- — Phil Boddy (@Doddsy0723)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:41:34@VodafoneUK Unlikely...Expected my new phone today, Vodafone muck up TWICE and now waiting until tomorrow. It's incompetent&I've lost faith.
- — Adam Strange (@AdamStrange1)Wed, Nov 28 2012 05:09:09@VodafoneUK I've had my account since August and twice asked for my billing date to be changed and it still hasn't. Vodafone are useless!!
- — Nigel T (@Nigeishere)Tue, Nov 27 2012 07:52:06
- — Robert Mansfield (@mansfieldbitter)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:43:21@VodafoneUK RE:WRT135 This is why I want to leave. Everyone else, this is why you shouldn't join! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tLotkr6BqeGkI8BxetGpmqEyN23UdYMdvcz9k_o2wi4/edit …om/document/d/1tLotkr6BqeGkI8BxetGpmqEyN23UdYMdvcz9k_o2wi4/edit
- — Danny Coulton (@Dannycoulton)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:47:42@VodafoneUK - Yes, reported 26/10. Although I guarantee there's been issues for much longer.No timescale for a resolution. Absolute rubbish.
- — Frank Chi (@TassAcf)Tue, Nov 27 2012 07:16:26