- — BBC London Travel (@BBCTravelAlert)Tue, Jul 10 2012 06:45:40Reminder: Olympic crowd management & queueing system testing at London Bridge, Cannon St, Victoria, Charing X, Waterloo East today. LP
- — Team London Bridge (@TeamLondonBdg)Tue, Jul 10 2012 07:57:40So it was very easy to get out of London Bridge station this morning. We'll keep you posted throughout the day. Any news welcome!
- — BBC London Travel (@BBCTravelAlert)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:01:01Some of you saying Kings Cross underground evacuated and other problems - we've only been told it's due to overcrowding.
- — Sam Jones (@swajones)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:22:05#Network Rail spksman denies Olympic rehearsals have taken commuters by surprise but adds would be pointless task if people changed journeys
- For more follow live with Paul Owen:
- It appears the trouble at Kings Cross was due to overcrowding, not a drill for the Olympics:
- — Haroon Siddique (@Haroon_Siddique)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:16:29King's .X duty manager mike maynard.- closure due to 'severe overcrowding'. Says they were not trialling #olympics system 'we don't do that'
- — Haroon Siddique (@Haroon_Siddique)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:22:18100+ people in black cab queue outside king's X station. Entrance to station has just been fully opened again
- — Haroon Siddique (@Haroon_Siddique)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:26:55Another underground worker: 'problem with northern line caused overcrowding at king's X & Euston, nothing to do with #olympics'
- — Haroon Siddique (@Haroon_Siddique)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:34:08Main underground ticket barriers closed at king's x. PCSO helping bar entry but other barriers open & all lines reportedly running
- — Haroon Siddique (@Haroon_Siddique)Tue, Jul 10 2012 08:43:46To add insult to injury, boris johnson's voice booms over king's X tannoy: 'getting around may take longer than usual'
Olympics crowd management: tube closures
Lond transport tested its crowd management plans today - tweets from passengers show the chaos 17 days before the Games begin
byThe Guardian1 Like2,741 Views