- The 31-year-old England and Chelsea defender has been charged with a racially aggravated public order offence, which he denies. Read the full story so far:
- On Wednesday Ashley Cole gave evidence:
- — caroline davies (@ccdavies)Wed, Jul 11 2012 04:02:57Cole says he told FA he "basically didn't want to get involved" b/c he knew JT, AF and Anton's brother Rio, so wanted a "neutral" statement.
- — caroline davies (@ccdavies)Wed, Jul 11 2012 04:06:52Cole said of "affair" abuse, he'd had "same said" to him, "part and parcel" of game. "You get used to it", and "laugh about it". #Terry
- — caroline davies (@ccdavies)Wed, Jul 11 2012 04:25:06Cole says dressing room meet btwn #Terry and AF was "short". Doesn't remember much after handshake b/c "I was looking 4ward to night out".
- — caroline davies (@ccdavies)Wed, Jul 11 2012 04:32:09Cole denies saying to AF "You can't talk to JT like that". He said he told AF "What you're doing to JT is out of order". #Terry
- Follow @ccdavies on Twitter for more updates.