- The 31-year-old England and Chelsea defender has been charged with a racially aggravated public order offence, which he denies. Read the full story so far:
- On Wednesday Ashley Cole gave evidence:
- — caroline davies (@ccdavies)Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:02:57Cole says he told FA he "basically didn't want to get involved" b/c he knew JT, AF and Anton's brother Rio, so wanted a "neutral" statement.
- — caroline davies (@ccdavies)Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:06:52Cole said of "affair" abuse, he'd had "same said" to him, "part and parcel" of game. "You get used to it", and "laugh about it". #Terry
- — caroline davies (@ccdavies)Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:25:06Cole says dressing room meet btwn #Terry and AF was "short". Doesn't remember much after handshake b/c "I was looking 4ward to night out".
- — caroline davies (@ccdavies)Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:32:09Cole denies saying to AF "You can't talk to JT like that". He said he told AF "What you're doing to JT is out of order". #Terry
- Follow @ccdavies on Twitter for more updates.
Ashley Cole gives evidence in John Terry case
Guardian journalist Caroline Davies tweets from Westminster Magistrates Court for the case of John Terry
byThe Guardian6,169 Views