- — misterandry (@lalochezic)Wed, Jul 09 2014 23:58:31@gtiso resent assumption of "leadership" by wilfully boorish, nationalist, reductive, unimaginative, timid, ideology-blinded myopic louts
- — Nikki the Knitter (@nikkitheknitter)Thu, Jul 10 2014 00:01:07@gtiso Opening more areas for exploratory drilling, Bennett's punishments for beneficiaries, creation of govt funded charter schools...
- — James Cardno (@jamescardno)Thu, Jul 10 2014 00:02:10@gtiso My gut instinct - not being the target market - is the belief that National's unrealised potential for evil is deeper than Labour's.
- — Keir Leslie (@KeirLeslie)Thu, Jul 10 2014 00:04:29@gtiso I do think National were structurally poorly placed to handle Chch. Only one senior figure was politically viable as EQ minister...
- — Nikki the Knitter (@nikkitheknitter)Thu, Jul 10 2014 00:04:49@gtiso English's threat to veto PPL bill, McCully's reform of NZ's aid programme to be about economic development rather than aid.
- — Nina P. (@aepocrypha)Thu, Jul 10 2014 00:04:58@gtiso Closing rape crisis centres, failing to understand seriousness of collective responsibility in order for culture shift to decrease DV
- — Barnaby Bennett (@mrbarnabyb)Thu, Jul 10 2014 00:05:24@gtiso and I mean that seriously not so much because of what they've done. But because change is important in a process like this.
- — misterandry (@lalochezic)Thu, Jul 10 2014 00:08:27
- — Ken Sparks (@sparksedit)Thu, Jul 10 2014 00:09:31@gtiso Selling assets that we all previously owned in spite of a referendum opposing the sale. Mishandling the Chch earthquake recovery.
Why we must change the government