- — Grown Zone (@GrownZone)Wed, Mar 11 2015 19:34:18Any relationship that diminishes your capacity for #selflove is UNHEALTHY for you. Honor, esteem and respect FOR you starts WITH YOU.
Lets look at some characteristics that make for a good partner in relationships.
- — Actor LAMMAN RUCKER (@LammanRucker)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:17:35A3: Someone who is courageous enough to challenge you to be better and do better. #GrownLove
- — Actor LAMMAN RUCKER (@LammanRucker)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:18:04A3: Someone that is willing to always go the extra mile; puts in the time and work that it takes to keep a relationship moving #GrownLove
What were you taught about relationships that have proven to be untrue? And what are you doing differently?
- — Grown Zone (@GrownZone)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:34:18
- — Black Women Speak (@BlackWomen_)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:54:44
- — Dana Jones (@TheGreatDanaJ)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:34:10A6: Confronting my own realities surrounding love & money. Developing a more realistic view of what things look like. #Grownlove
- — IG @JonnaSBlakes (@JonnaSBlakes)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:38:47A6 the ones I saw growing up were actually great. But I'm so stubborn sometimes I have to remember what I saw and apply it lol #GrownLove
- — Pam J (@PammieJ06)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:48:37
What about sacrifice in relationships? So I cant put myself first...is it selfish?
- — BMWK (@blackandmarried)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:41:28A8: Self-love isn’t selfish. In fact, it’s your responsibility to love yourself so that you can love others better. #GrownLove
- — Grown Zone (@GrownZone)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:53:13
- — Grown Zone (@GrownZone)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:43:42
- — Grown Zone (@GrownZone)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:46:56
- — Blogalicious (@beblogalicious)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:50:36A9. you teach others how to treat you. if you put yourself last, you train your significant other to do the same. #GrownLove
- — Debra Foxx (@DebraFoxx)Tue, Mar 10 2015 17:49:38@blackandmarried OMG this is huge, I teach kids this stuff. How yU treat yourself UR setting the tone/standard of how U want people 2treatU
#GrownLove Twitter Party Lit Up Timelines With Weighty Nuggets of Healthy Love Truths
For an hour host, @blackandmarried fed questions while @GrownZone and co-hosts Celeb @LammanRucker, @MomsNCharge, @BeBlogalicious and others answered. Still wondering why #GrownLove did not trend - 485k reached with an exposure imprint of 22.5M! Here is a sample..