- Session page on ONA's website
- Tweets from the session
- — Greg Linch (@greglinch)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:22:08
- — Catherine Cloutier (@cmcloutier)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:21:15
- — Greg Linch (@greglinch)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:36:45
- — Brian De Los Santos (@bdelossantos1)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:37:33
- — Greg Linch (@greglinch)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:40:49To kick off #ONA15future, @mthomps begins w/ a couple of definitions: familiar futures & edge futures. Follow http://ona15.journalists.org/sessions/whosefuture … #ONA15
- — Michelle Maltais (@mmaltaisLA)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:41:41So what do you think the "future" of journalism looks like? Is vhange a matter of platform, process or participation? #ona15future
- — Ian Hill (@ianhillmedia)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:44:43
- — Catherine Cloutier (@cmcloutier)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:45:03Ytasha Womack suggested the audience watch "Pumzi" for a reflection on nature and our relationship with it. #ona15future
- — Angela Pacienza (@AngelaPacienza)Fri, Sep 25 2015 22:45:54
ONA15: Whose Idea of the Future is This?
We’ve assembled a group of experts on futurism to look at predictions and possibilities for how our society is changing, and help rethink our approach to media, technology and our communities.
byGreg Linch2,547 Views