- — SoundOut (@SoundOutorg)Sun, May 20 2012 17:03:18
- — SelfSustainWorks (@SelfSustainWork)Sat, May 19 2012 17:24:45
- — IDEA (@goodIDEAfolks)Fri, May 18 2012 14:38:57
- Thank-you tweet from the mayor of Burlington below!
- — Miro Weinberger (@MiroBTV)Fri, May 18 2012 11:59:15
- — Sustainable Schools (@SustSchlsProj)Fri, May 18 2012 00:46:56Vermont innovation tour has ended... How will we possibly express our gratitude to our hosts, sites, participants, and friends? #itourvt
- — Sustainable Schools (@SustSchlsProj)Fri, May 18 2012 00:44:49The Vermont innovation tour is over, but the conversation is just beginning. What do we need to keep it going? #itourvt
- — DanaBennis (@DanaBennis)Fri, May 18 2012 00:43:56
- — DanaBennis (@DanaBennis)Fri, May 18 2012 00:31:03Closing conversations of #itourvt back at Shelburne Farms. Were your guiding questions for the tour answered? What will you take back?
- — DanaBennis (@DanaBennis)Fri, May 18 2012 00:30:46Amazing #itourvt - thx to our sites: Harwood Union HS, Big Picture S Burlington, EarthWalk, Sustainability Academy, & Shelburne Farms.
- — IDEA (@goodIDEAfolks)Thu, May 17 2012 19:48:06
- — DanaBennis (@DanaBennis)Thu, May 17 2012 19:20:39Principal Brian Williams at SA says you can't walk down the hallway w/o every person knowing something important about you. #itourvt
- — Scott Nine (@mscottnine)Thu, May 17 2012 19:10:36#itourvt SA's whole district is reading Courageous Conversations About Race. There is a group for kids to have this conversation at SA.
- — DanaBennis (@DanaBennis)Thu, May 17 2012 19:03:04EarthWalk visit let us breath in the forest, learn outdoor skills, sing, play, & get grounded. The students do this every day. #itourvt
- — DanaBennis (@DanaBennis)Thu, May 17 2012 18:55:00Student from Nuestra Escuela in Puerto Rico says that SA feels like his school - like a community w/ many different families. #itourvt
Vermont Innovation Tour Spring 2012
Thirty educators, parents, youth, and policy-makers visit four dynamic schools and programs, and make meaning of the visits together through conversation and reflection. Sites include Harwood Union High School, South Burlington Big Picture, EarthWalk Vermont, and Sustainability Academy.