- The initial extract is provided in the following NodeXL analysis. You can download the extract and see other statistics here.
- — Graham Mackenzie (@gmacscotland)Sun, Apr 30 2017 08:12:43
- And read my blog on the analysis here
- — Helen Bevan (@helenbevan)Tue, May 02 2017 07:53:36The best social media analysis of a conference I've ever seen. The future is social. The world can participate. Great job @gmacscotland https://twitter.com/gmacscotland/status/859311013451190272 …
- Top 40 tweets here (ordered by number of retweets)
- — Don Berwick (@donberwick)Thu, Apr 27 2017 15:57:11#Quality2017 A new paper on "Breaking the Rules for a Better Care." Relevant to Joy in Work! http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2624332 …
- — Bob Klaber (@BobKlaber)Thu, Apr 27 2017 09:22:13
- — Helen Bevan (@helenbevan)Fri, Apr 28 2017 07:43:59So much potential to make a difference through #endPJparalysis Please join in #Quality2017 https://twitter.com/AnnMarieRiley10/status/852525399808593921 …
- — Quality Forum (@QualityForum)Tue, Apr 25 2017 15:55:19
- — Quality Forum (@QualityForum)Thu, Apr 27 2017 15:43:38
Top 40 tweets from #Quality2017 in London, April 2017
The analysis here is from a 9-day period from Wednesday, 19 April 2017 at 08:02 to Friday, 28 April 2017 at 17:01 UK time, using NodeXL. I extracted tweets and ordered them by retweet count using Excel, checking against Twitter figures for individual tweets on 27 May 2017.
byGraham Mackenzie22 Views