- Farah Fayez, Nadine El Guiddawy and I were lucky to have received press passes for the Cairo Fashion Festival.
- The event took place on Friday, November 7th, 2014.
- We were all very excited to be able to attend this event.
- — Gloria Botros (@GloriaBotros)Fri, Nov 07 2014 16:36:32Cairo Fashion Festival is an opportunity for designers to show off their collection and for fashion enthusiasts to enjoy it. #JRMC2202
- Here's a picture of us on the red carpet at the beginning of the event:
- The Cairo Fashion Festival included a bazaar area which was open to the public.
- To be able to access the runway show, you were asked to show an invitation or press pass.
- Our press passes gave us access to the runway show and we were ready to work!
- It was encouraging, getting positive feedback from Prof. Kim Fox during the event.
- — Kim Fox (@KimFoxWOSU)Fri, Nov 07 2014 15:45:29
- Obviously, we weren't the only press people there.
- I approached some guests and asked them to share their view about their passion for fashion.
- It was an amazing experience seeing all those fashion-lovers and aspiring fashion designers.
Cairo Fashion Festival 3
This Storify was done for JRMC2202: Covering an Event Assignment.