- — pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee)Mon, Nov 12 2012 19:07:16Going to suggest that if you want to secede from America based on results of democratic election, you're not getting the concept of America.
- — Eric Robertson (@erictheteamster)Tue, Nov 13 2012 00:06:21
- — Black (@FrontlineSoze)Tue, Nov 13 2012 00:06:09@bomani_jones As much as people complain, take federal help away from any state and watch how long that secession talk lasts lol.
- — Amanda Ching (@cerebralcutlass)Tue, Nov 13 2012 00:07:41I'm really confused. Does TX actually think it CAN secede? I mean, feasibly? I will love to see the border patrol then.
- — James N. Williams (@wiljam123)Tue, Nov 13 2012 00:06:09“@mojorizn1: Never happen, but if Alabama seceded, what state would you move to??” Secession is idiocy! I will take arms as vet to prevent!
- — curt mowery (@curt_mowery)Tue, Nov 13 2012 00:07:27RT @semayer: Some Texans want to secede. OK, but first return our federally funded highways, border infrastructure, military bases.. http://www.salon.com/2012/11/12/secessionists_file_petition_on_white_house_website/
- — Vera Banks Bryan (@Rhapsody48)Tue, Nov 13 2012 00:09:47RT @LOLGOP: If all the people who wanted to secede because the president was re-elected actually left, it would be one way to improve test scores.
- — scott moppin (@scotty_likes_it)Tue, Nov 13 2012 00:06:11Why is everyone so obsessed with their precious Union? Let the people and states be free from the Empire if they so choose. #Secession
- — Jann ( LadyHawke) (@jannnienhaus)Tue, Nov 13 2012 00:06:14
Unhappy Americans want out of the Union
20 states have filed petitions with the White House to secede from the Union.