- — amna nawaz (@Nawazistan)Tue, Oct 09 2012 09:26:14Taliban added #Malala to hitlist early 2011. She continued to speak out & advocate for peace. Bravery beyond her own nation's leaders.
- — amna nawaz (@Nawazistan)Tue, Oct 09 2012 12:11:07
- — Waqas Jamal (@waqasjamal)Tue, Oct 09 2012 14:28:01
- — McAnjum (@emphadiate)Tue, Oct 09 2012 14:32:04
- — FAISAL MAHMOOD (@faisalmahmood37)Tue, Oct 09 2012 14:36:38
- — Shahzadi Tauseef (@ShaiziCheema)Tue, Oct 09 2012 14:28:56National Assembly has strongly condemned the attack on #Malala Yousufzai and her companions. via @RadiaoPakistan
- — Anas Mallick (@AnasMallick)Tue, Oct 09 2012 14:24:16
- — Utkarsh Singh (@UtkarshNain)Tue, Oct 09 2012 14:36:58Didn't you know, 14 year old girls who want to go to school are behind drones? Obviously those peaceful peasants resort to violence. #Malala
Twitter reactions to Malala Yousufzai shooting
Following the news that 14-year-old Malala Yousufzai was shot, Twitter erupted with an outpouring of support for the young girl.