- The president spent most of the day polishing off tonight's speech.
- The GOP and other Obama opponents made it clear early on they weren't going to like what they heard.
- — Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter)Mon, Feb 11 2013 14:20:54Rubio to respond to SOTU address in 2 languages. Obama will deliver it in only one language, but speak out of both sides of his mouth.
- — Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:21:40We have $46 trillion in fed spending from Obama's FY13 Budget through 2022. That's not "responsible" or "balanced" #sotUGottaBKiddingMe
- — RepKevinCramer (@RepKevinCramer)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:02:09From 2009 to 2013, 8.5 million people have lost their job and gas prices have gone up by $1.71. How will POTUS address this tonight? #SOTU
- Then came the lighter side of Twitter...
- — William Bettes (@WilliamBettes)Tue, Feb 12 2013 17:42:13#SOTU "My policies are *Wayne's world! Party time! Excellent!* but there are those on the other side who *price is right losing horn*
- — Matt Goldich (@MattGoldich)Tue, Feb 12 2013 17:59:01Ted Nugent attends State of the Union as Rep. Stockman's plus one. He gets 2 drink tickets but he has to kill his own food.