- — Sarah Corp (@C4NForeign)Sat, Jun 15 2013 16:21:48
- — persiankiwi (@persiankiwi)Sat, Jun 15 2013 15:53:58
- — Ryan Bayne (@Ryan_R_Bayne)Sat, Jun 15 2013 16:10:11How about lifting a sanction from Iran and showing their new president support? I think it's an opportunity to quick show faith.
- — Nasser H Al-Khalifa (@NasserIbnHamad)Sat, Jun 15 2013 16:09:47Rohani as president will not change Iran foreign policies on major issues such as nuclear issue or Syria.He will be less confrontational
- — Max Fisher (@Max_Fisher)Sat, Jun 15 2013 16:08:27First challenge for the West in dealing with Iran's new president is reaching consensus on whether we spell his name Rouhani or Rowhani.
- — Foreign Affairs (@ForeignAffairs)Sat, Jun 15 2013 12:20:43Mohsen Milani: If Rouhani wins, "we're going to see the continuation of the tension between the supreme leader and the president." #iran
Iranians respond to Rouhani win
Iran's presidential election takes off on social media.
byGlobalPost1 Like1,962 Views