- — Punitha vassili (@PunithaVassili)Sat, Aug 04 2012 07:06:00
- — Harvey Shapiro (@HarveyShapiro)Sat, Aug 04 2012 07:05:06Fair or Foul? Experts Split over whether Pistorius has advantage. David Epstein http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/olympics/2012/writers/david_epstein/08/03/oscar-pistorius-london-olympics/index.html …ated.cnn.com/2012/olympics/2012/writers/david_epstein/08/03/oscar-pistorius-london-olympics/index.html
- — Samir Kheder (@Sam8Ak)Sat, Aug 04 2012 07:03:16Oscar Pistorius another live proof that what ever life throws at you can most certainly coop and deal with ! God Bless You For Inspiring Us
- — Laurence Sleator (@laurencesleator)Sat, Aug 04 2012 07:02:46Oscar Pistorius, Why are you running in the olympics? You have carbon fibre limbs! That is why there is the Para-olympics #jheez
- — Avery Nelson (@averynel21)Sat, Aug 04 2012 06:51:00Pistorius' Olympic 400 debut inspires fellow amputees: You think Oscar Pretorius has an unfair advantage? Care to trade places?
- — Robin Schmidt (@DirSchmidt)Sat, Aug 04 2012 06:48:54I can't believe the haters for Oscar Pistorius, on what planet does that guy not deserve our complete respect. Ridiculous.
- — krista mitchell (@KristaMitchy)Sat, Aug 04 2012 06:36:28So some say the athlete Oscar Pistorius has an "unfair advantage" in the 400m... He has no legs!! struggling to see how that helps. #legend