1. Give Blood
2. Give Food
- In 2013-14 food banks fed over 900 000 people nationwide. Of those helped, over a third were children. You can donate food to local foodbanks or supermarkets @trusselltrust
3. Become and Organ Donor
4. Sign up to Give Through Your Pay
- Payroll Giving is a scheme that enables you to give to any UK charity straight from your gross salary in an easy, tax-efficient way. Payroll donations provide charities with the regular, reliable income stream that enable them to plan and budget for the future. Ask your employer about joining or visit the Payroll Giving Centre below.
5. Give Stem Cells or Bone Marrow
6. Give Toys
- Not every child has a toy or gift to wake up to during the festive season. #GivingTuesday partner @argos_online have teamed up with @barnardos for their third annual Toy Exchange. You can donate your toys in an Argos or a Barnardo’s shop and even get a £5 Argos gift voucher redeemable when you spend £35 or more on toys.